Friday, February 19, 2010

What do you want to know?

Ok, I'm not good at blogging. Every time I think about writing I feel like I need to have some motivating, inspiring post with substance. I don't just want to blog for the sake of blogging. I'm not a writer, I'm a lover. I'm sure my wife would disagree... ha ha ha. I guess I'm decent at making fun of myself. Anyway, what do you want to know? Do you want to hear what I'm struggling with? Do you want to hear that I'm kicking *ss during certain workouts? I don't know.... well I do know. I have writers block!!!!!! So that's it... here's my new post. Live life to the fullest...have fun... and work your ass off. It's really that simple. Love baby.. .Love!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Did you just workout? Your post looks like it was written under the influence of endorphins.

    One suggestion just to get at least one post a week out: My wife and I have started doing a weekly summary of our workouts (mileage) and then noting any highlights or lowlights for the week. I also occasionally blog about cool routes to run/bike. This week the sun on the ice over the Parker River marshes at Old Town Hill in Newbury was particularly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marty - I'm excited to see how well you and your brother perform at LP. I might actually be there to support the both you on race day. You should write about the ups and down of the training regimen. The goods the bads, but most of all enjoy the ride to the quest of finishing Ironman in itself, because it will be the most rewarding thing you have ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Scott. The only downside to Ironman is how lonely it can get. My blog page helped me spit out nonsense and and redirect me back to focused training. sometimes I had good days and some were bad but in the end it is you and the clock and all those demons that you have trained with. Best thing is when you cross the finish line and those demons evaporate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marty- I personally like reading about what you are doing for workouts, VO2 max, tempo, interval time etc. Also want to know how much you are suffering during those tough workouts, when you felt good and when you were fried. Also would love to hear about your successes such as FTP improvements, Vdot or pace gains. Reading your blog makes me more excited for you and know that all the hard work you are putting in will pay great dividends at LP Enjoy the journey !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search

 
fitwerx header