Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

What are you truly thankful for? Family, friends, having a job, being active with your kids, the ability to help others if you really wanted to, your faith, etc. etc. etc.

Take a moment and really answer that question...what are you truly Thankful for? If your answer is "nothing" I really feel bad for you. We are born with the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives and I hope you take advantage of that each and every day.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

What I am truly thankful for?
My wife and daughter, my entire family, friends I don't always see, but know they are there, words of encouragement, customers who appreciate my business, those who have made a difference in my life, and the list goes on and on and on. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for so much in my life too Marty and I'm very thankful for meeting you and Dean. Thanks so much for everything.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search

 
fitwerx header