Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 1

This week I started following Coach Cap's (Jeff Capobianco - Breakthrough Performance) plan and it's off to a solid beginning. He still has me doing my core PsychoFitt program, swimming with Craig Lewin (North Shore Swim Club), and he added some cycling and run specific workouts. We're starting easy just to get the body moving. Thankfully I've been getting up at 5:00 a.m. for a little while now, so the adjustment isn't so bad. I still need to get to bed a bit earlier though.

I also had a chance to visit Sara Thatcher (Body Tuning PT) for a follow up eval and things are looking much better. She sees an increase strength and flexibility. There is still work to be done, but it's going in the right direction. I had a set back a couple of weeks ago with an SI joint/Hamstring tweak, but that seems to be a thing of the past (I hope). I visited my Chiropractor, Dr. Dave Kilroy, and he and his staff fixed me right up. Ultrasound, Electric stim, and a prescription for rest worked out great. I started to run again earlier in the week.

What else? So much!!!! We hosted a Chi Running Workshop on Sunday which was fantastic...I'll share more soon. I don't know... I just wanted to give you an update on my status and let you know "game on." It's time to get cracking.

Next post: in the buff - see what I really look like, my weight loss goals and more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

 
fitwerx header