Sunday, July 25, 2010

Race Day

4:44 a.m. and we're getting ready to head out to the bike transition to drop off our nutrition, etc. The sun isn't up yet, but both Vin and I are already up and at em. Everyone else is sleeping. :-) As we head out to the course we just hope and pray for a smooth, safe day. You are with us and we know it!

I'm feeling a little anxious, but overall calm. I slept pretty well until I woke up at 2:00 a.m. to take a Boost drink...the next 2 hours were a mix of tosses and turns. Thankfully I slept well this past week, so I feel good right now.

The last few days were a mix of settling in, some race prep, family time and staying off my feet. I also had a chance to see my PT Sara Thatcher. She is up here watching the race and I was thankful to get some last minute work/stretching. Thank you Sara!

Well, this is probably my last post before we head out. Thanks again for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search

 
fitwerx header